Changing Lives, Building Community
With two academy campuses located in the heart of the city, and three adult high school programs that’s helping residents earn their high school diplomas, our schools are built to transform lives right here in Indianapolis’s urban core. Read on to learn more about our schools.
Christel House Academy South
Our South Campus, the original campus, serves students in grades K-12, using a curriculum that engages students in learning activities that help them reach their full academic potential.Learn More
- 100% of CHA South graduates are accepted into 4-year universities.
- 79% of 2018 CHA South graduates earned an Academic Honors Diplomas — much higher than the 40% for the state of Indiana.
- CHA South’s 3rd grade students are more proficient readers than their peers:
Christel House Academy West
Our West Campus currently serves grades K-8, and serves students throughout the west side of Indianapolis with a new facility on the historic Central State grounds.Learn More
- 88% of students from the 2017-18 school year chose to stay at CHA West for the 2018-19 school year.
- CHA West Students outperform their neighboring schools on ISTEP.
- CHA West 3rd grade students are on track with their peers statewide in reading proficiency:
Christel House Dors
Tuition Free High School for Adults
For adults pursuing a high school diploma, Christel House DORS offers a flexible schedule and unique curriculum. The school empowers students by providing them with the necessary tools to graduate high school and achieve post-secondary success.Learn More
- DORS provides adult students with a real tuition-free high school diploma—not an HSE.
- Our flexible class scheduling accommodates the needs of working adults.
- Transportation assistance is available.
- Students can earn college credits and/or career certification through our dual credit partnership with Ivy Tech.
Christel House High School
A unified high school coming soon.
How to Enroll
Christe House is changing lives, from our kids in K-12 to the adults we serve through DORS. Click here to find out how to enroll.